What are we doing? Why are we here? What is our role?
- To encourage parent support and participation in the life of the School
- To build, support, and maintain a sense of community
- To promote and maintain constructive communication between school and parents, and parent to parent
- To help integrate new families into the MPH community
- To manage and staff the Campus Shop
- To organize and promote school fundraisers
- To provide assistance to faculty and administrators
- To provide parent education opportunities
We support this mission through activities such as the Back to School Picnic, Class Gatherings, the Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Parent mentoring, Parents' Association meetings, MPHconnects Events, and through the role of MPH Room Parents.
All of the Parents' Association resources can be found on this webiste. Simply follow the links below for more information.