For more information, please contact:
Director of Development
315/446-2452, ext. 112
Home > Giving
At Manlius Pebble Hill School, we're invested in teaching the whole child. We commit ourselves each day to preparing confident, globally-minded students to succeed in today's world. Every dollar donated to the Annual Campaign supports our mission and commitment to excellence.
- Strong Academics: Members of the class of 2015 were accepted to 133 colleges and universities and received $10.5 million in scholarships, grants and merit awards.
- Expanding Student Access: The Malone Distance Learning classroom provides the opportunity for MPH students to take specialized online courses with students across the country – Arabic, Art History, BioEthics, and Multivariate Calculus, to name a few.
- Supporting Financial Aid: MPH is committed to maintaining a diverse student body and supporting a financially sustainable financial aid budget. Nearly 40% of our students receive financial aid or scholarship assistance.
- Vibrant Athletic Program: 16 of our sports teams reached the Sectionals in recent years.
- Award-winning Performing Arts Department: Last year’s production of Cabaret took home the award for Outstanding Overall Production of a Musical at the Syracuse High School Theater Awards.
Ways to give:
- Credit card - You can make a one-time gift or set-up a monthly payments easily online.
- Check - Send checks by mail to:
Manlius Pebble Hill School - Development
5300 Jamesville Road
Syracuse, NY 13224
- Stock - Gifts of stock can be made anytime. Please provide your broker with the information below and contact Kelly Gillis-Rose, director of development to alert MPH of your intentions:
DTC: # 0015
Contact at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney: Matt Frechette, 315/448-3344
- Wire Transfer - contact Kelly Gillis-Rose, director of development for account information to complete a transfer, email@example.com 315.446.2452 ext. 112.
- Planned Giving - Looking for a way to leave a legacy at MPH? Consider joining the Tree of Life by including MPH in your estate plans. If you are interested in receiving additional information or have questions about the Tree of Life at MPH, please contact Kelly Gillis-Rose, director of development - firstname.lastname@example.org, 315.446.2452, ext. 112.