After School Programs
Lower School Clubs:
- Banana Splits
- Bridge Newspaper
- Bubbles and Fizzes is for Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grade students who want to learn to make luxury bath products! Students will explore the science of aromatherapy and create their own scented bath salts, bath fizzes, and soaps. They’ll also learn how to package and label their homemade products and, after the last class, will take their bath creations home, along with recipes for making more products at home. Bubbles and Fizzes, with instructor Nathan Lutz, will meet from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. Tuesdays in Room 5 of the Bradlee Building during the month of April. The cost is $20.The first class is April 9.
- Chess Club
- Chinese Club
- Cookie Creations
- Felting Fun
- Greeting Card Creations (Oct - Nov 2012)
- Girls Day In
- Historical American Girl Dolls
- Lego Creation Club
- Miori Martial Arts (Fall 2012)
- MPH Grows (Mar - May 2013): MPH Grows, for students in Grades 1 – 5, will give students experience in starting and running a small business. Lower School world languages teacher Nathan Lutz will guide students in growing organic herbs and vegetables, designing seed packets, and counting seeds to package and sell at school and in the community. Proceeds from the sale of seeds will go to the MPH Community Garden; MPH Grows participants will be able to take home some of their seeds and plants. MPH Grows will meet from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. Tuesdays throughout the month of March in Room 5 of the Bradlee Building. The cost is $15. The first class is March 5.
- Poetry (April 2013)
- Origami Club, taught by Lower School art teacher Linda McGinley, will teach students how to turn a mere piece of paper into a beautiful finished sculpture through the Japanese art of paper folding. The Origami Club (cost: $15) is for students in Grades 3 and 4 and will meet from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. Tuesdays throughout the month of March in Room 6 of the Bradlee Building. The first class is March 5.
Access your Online registration account here.