Home > Community Programs
Community Programs at Manlius Pebble Hill encompasses nine areas of year-round programming. Each year, we welcome to our campus more than 2,000 adults and students from all over Onondaga, Madison, and Oswego counties.
Learn more about all of our exciting community program opportunities by exploring the links below. If you don't find what you're looking for, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Rhody, assistant director of community programs/registration coordinator.
- Driver Education (Offered in the fall, winter/spring, and summer)
- SAT Preparation
- Summer Programs (Online registration opens 2/1/15)
- Vacation Programs (2/16/15 - 2/20/15 and 4/6/15 - 4/10/15)
- Adult Education
- After-School Programming
- Kick-Off to Summer Pre-Camp (June program for MPH students only)
- Faculty In-Service Coverage Days (MPH students)
- 2014-15 Lower and Middle School Year Vacation Days/Programs