Events and Open Houses
The Office of Admissions regularly hosts events to help prospective families learn more about Manlius Pebble Hill. To RSVP to an event or to schedule a personal appointment and tour of the School, please fill out the form below or call us at 315-446-2452, ext. 117.
- The MPH Fall Open House will begin at 1pm on Sunday, November 16th. Our faculty, staff, current parents and students will be available to share their first-hand experiences of MPH and give tours of our campus, which now features two brand new buildings that opened with the start of the school year! RSVP’s are encouraged.
- Join us for an Admissions "Lunch On Us" Information Session in the Phoenix Student Center on Friday, March 6th or Friday, March 20th at noon. Enjoy a light lunch on campus aind out what makes Manlius Pebble Hill School such a special learning environment for all students Prekindergarten through Grade 12. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
- The next Breakfast with Admissions will take place in the Knox Farmhouse on Friday, March 13th at 8:30am. Breakfast with Admissions is a great way to learn more about Manlius Pebble Hill School in a casual small-group setting. We serve a continental breakfast and provide information about the School and a brief tour of our campus in action. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
- The Center for Early Learning Open House will take place on Saturday, April 4th from 10-11:30am. This event focuses specifically on our Prekindergarten and Kindergarten programs at MPH and gives prospective families the opportunity to tour the classrooms, meet with the teachers as well as the Head of Lower School. RSVP’s are encouraged.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.