Events and Open Houses
The Office of Admissions regularly hosts events to help prospective families learn more about Manlius Pebble Hill. To RSVP to an event or to schedule a personal appointment and tour of the School, please fill out the form below or call us at 315-446-2452, ext. 117.
- The MPH Fall Open House will begin at 1pm on Sunday, November 16th. Our faculty, staff, current parents and students will be available to share their first-hand experiences of MPH and give tours of our campus, which now features two brand new buildings that opened with the start of the school year! RSVP’s are encouraged.
- Lower School: Prospective parents are welcome to join current MPH families for Singapore Math in the Lower School on December 2 at 7:00pm. The Singaporean approach places an emphasis on teaching “Why” before the “How” when introducing new mathematical concepts. Kristin Hilty from Staff Development for Educators will share an overview of Singapore math and hands-on examples of math problems and lessons.
- Join us for an Admissions "Lunch On Us" Information Session in the Phoenix Student Center on Thursday, March 5th at noon. Enjoy a light lunch on campus and find out what makes Manlius Pebble Hill School such a special learning environment for all students Prekindergarten through Grade 12. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
- Admissions Spotlight: MPH Science Program & Tour of the Middle School STEM Fair, Thursday, March 19th at 6:15pm (tour begins at 7:00pm) Please Note: this event is limited to 25 attendees- RSVP early! The MPH Science Department engages students in a rich variety of experiences including STEM-related coursework, field trips, and community-based science themed events. We invite all STEM-minded students and their parents to attend this unique Admissions event, which begins with an overview of MPH and launches into a discussion about our Middle & Upper School Science opportunities. Attendees will then receive a Visitors Pass to tour the Middle School STEM Fair in the Gymnasium, featuring projects from students in grades 5-8! You’ll get to interact with MPH Middle School students as you roam the aisles to observe and learn about each student’s individual project. If your child loves Science, Math or Engineering, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- The next Breakfast with Admissions will take place in the Knox Farmhouse on Friday, March 13th at 8:30am. Breakfast with Admissions is a great way to learn more about Manlius Pebble Hill School in a casual small-group setting. We serve a continental breakfast and provide information about the School and a brief tour of our campus in action. Space is limited and RSVP is required.
- The Center for Early Learning Open House will take place on Saturday, April 18th from 10-11:30am. This event focuses specifically on our Prekindergarten and Kindergarten programs at MPH and gives prospective families the opportunity to tour the classrooms, meet with the teachers as well as the Head of Lower School. RSVP’s are encouraged.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.