Library: Upper School
NEW: Make a research appointment with Ms. Morrison! Be sure to include your availability.
Use EasyBib for all your bibliography, outline and citation needs! (Register from MPH or ask Ms. Morrison for help.)
Begin research with the LIBRARY CATALOG
- Don't simply use Google, try GOOGLE ADVANCED SEARCH
- Or try a new search engine like Yippy or SweetSearch
- Are you a seasoned researcher? Try this ULTIMATE tool
For Online Databases (pdf) use these TIPS:
- MOZILLA or SAFARI are easiest access browsers
- INTERNET EXPLORER users add mph backslash before username
- Always select FULL TEXT
Freshman seminar on EasyBib and Wikipedia?
For help with essays and research papers visit the Online Writing Lab (OWL) [Thanks to Purdue University for permission to link.]
Check for specific resources by class or assignment:
- Fine Arts
- English & ELL
- Performing Arts
- Science & Tech
- Health & Wellness
- College Resources
Link to your teacher's website (Faculty Directory)
20 popular high school required reading books available for download as eBook or audiobook
Link to Field Trip Permission Form (MasterMinds)
Do you have test anxiety? Want to be better at memorization? Learn STUDY SKILLS.
MRS. M's Faves
- I love SHMOOP. Do you?
- Use FACEBOOK wisely. Learn about PRIVACY SETTINGS and 10 settings every user should know
- YouTube education channel - Amaaazing stuff here!
- Run DMC video on reading & Watch this video
- View my word cloud or create your own "wordle"
- Find out what MIT is calling new Media Literacies
- Take a virtual visit to Ms. Foster's Sweet Egg Farm
- More Faves
Have a book or website to recommend? Ideas for the new Library? Email Mrs. Morrison