For more information, please contact:
Liza Morrison, Director of Information Services/Librarian
315/446-2452, ext. 114
Check out the New York School of the Future and its resources for authentic assessment.
I have created a handout for students about plagiarism. Feel free to use: tips for students
More resources I recommend:
- WolframAlpha amazing tool for calculating and quantifying the world
- The BBC for great animated videos, games and learning tools
- StumbleUpon find sites you like based on your ratings of sites
- Type your subject into AWESOME STORIES for primary material
- Great rubric creator for assessing powerpoint & multimultimedia
Locate video clips, audio, and other multimedia for classroom use:
- Britannica ImageQuest paid subscription to nearly 3 million rights cleared images!
- LIFE magazine archive of photos
- National Geographic education. Science, geography, photography and more